View LISTSERV archives

BLEND-ONLINE@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU

BLEND-ONLINE Home

BLEND-ONLINE  May 2018

BLEND-ONLINE May 2018

Re: Software for Creating Online Lessons

Barry Lamb <[log in to unmask]>

The EDUCAUSE Blended and Online Learning Constituent Group Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 May 2018 10:41:11 -0600

Hi - I've worked with SoftChalk for 10 years in my role here and have had great success with it. The product allows instructors to easily create interactive and professional looking web lessons that integrate a variety of media types and also some simple quizzing and learning activities. It also is easy to learn to use so instructors don’t face as much technical frustration.

Here is a sample lesson made by one of our instructors: https://www.softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/49pbYvB3D6kqO2/html
Here is a link to their web site: https://softchalk.com/cloud/

It's probably not as powerful as articulate as far as features, but I am guessing would have a much smaller learning curve.

Good luck with your search.
B. Lamb