View LISTSERV archives

CLOUD@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU

CLOUD Home

CLOUD  June 2018

CLOUD June 2018

Seeking feedback on moving to Google Drive/Team Drive

Yi Luo <[log in to unmask]>

The EDUCAUSE Cloud Computing Constituent Group Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Jun 2018 15:58:01 -0600

Good afternoon!

We are currently in the process of migrating our on-prem Windows file servers to the cloud. We are primarily looking at moving to Google Drive/Team Drive, and possibly moving some content to OneDrive. Does anyone on this list have any experience with this? We are hoping to get some pointers and best practices from any institutions who may have already gone through this type of migration.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Yi Luo
Harvey Mudd College