View LISTSERV archives

CLOUD@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU

CLOUD Home

CLOUD  June 2018

CLOUD June 2018

Re: Proposal for annual Higher Ed Cloud Survey

Immo Noack <[log in to unmask]>

The EDUCAUSE Cloud Computing Constituent Group Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 25 Jun 2018 10:36:02 +0200

Hi Mark

I am currently preparing such a survey for Swiss universities and I
think we have more or less the same issues here as in the US.

The target groups of this survey are the central IT services in their
role as internal cloud service providers and researchers in their role
as users. The contacts of IT services are known to us, but researchers
are more difficult to reach out to. We will write to those we know and
ask the IT services department to forward the survey to their researchers.
We ask about the current status, requirements, problems and future
planning of cloud services.

I don't expect a precise picture, but a certain tendency. If this survey
is repeated annually, at least these tendencies can be identified. Based
on the results of the survey, we will focus our activities accordingly.

As soon as we have finished the setup of the survey, I will send you the
link.

Regards
Immo

--