< Back to LISTSERV archives

LICENSING@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU

LICENSING Home

LICENSING  2001

LICENSING 2001

Re: Distributing licensed software from an intranet

Chuck Sechler <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Dec 2001 10:35:19 -0500

Clarification to my previous mail on this: So far as file size is
concerned, what I should say is that we discourage users from downloading
files over 10 MB to their HOME computers, esp. at 56 Kb. The electronic
download service also runs on the Campus network and much larger files are
often downloaded to campus desktops.