LICENSING 2001

[Fwd: [CIO]]

Larry Rapagnani <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 18:38:19 -0500

I am cross listing Phil's e-mail message from the CIO list. Anyone want
to help? Remember - e-mail Phil not the list.

Thanks,
Larry
++++++++++++++++++

Drake University is exploring the benefits and any possible downsides of
moving into a Microsoft
Campus Agreement for licensing Microsoft software. I am interested in
hearing from schools who have
done this. Were the benefits real? And, perhaps as important, were there
downsides? Were there any
surprises?

In addition, if anyone has a recommendation for a good reseller, please
send this information to me as well.

Replies to this message will come directly to me rather than the list.

Thanks in advance for assisting.

Phil Houle (515-271-3135)

e-mail:   mailto:[log in to unmask]
Internet: http://www.drake.edu/houle/