LICENSING 2001

Question about our upcoming meeting

Larry Rapagnani <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 Aug 2001 14:16:58 -0500

Colleagues:

In reading mailings to the list and listening to comments - I have a question for you. Please
respond to me and not the list. I will summarize for you.

There seems to be some questions concerning CA2 -vs- CA3. Also, I have questions concerning how CA
may evolve once XP is rolled out. I would like information from Microsoft earlier rather than later
concerning any envisioned "financial" changes. My question, should I approach Microsoft about a 15
minute presentation on these two subjects? I don't want to turn this constituency group meeting over
to vendors, but the list traffic indicates there maybe some interest. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks in advance,
Larry

        Larry Rapagnani, Ph.D.
        University of Notre Dame