< Back to LISTSERV archives

LICENSING@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU

LICENSING Home

LICENSING  2001

LICENSING 2001

Microsoft Academic alliance

Jonathan Moore-Wright <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 Oct 2001 17:38:33 -0600

My apologies if this has been discussed in this forum or not; I don't recall
seeing it.

Can anyone comment on the Microsoft Developers Network (MSDN) Academic
Alliance programme? I can't imagine it's as inclusive as it looks, but it
*seems* to offer pretty much all Microsoft products for use by students,
instructors, and researchers for $800  annually. More information is at
http://www.msdnaa.net/whoweare.asp.

We currently participate in Campus Agreement 2.0; this appears to compete
(favourably) with that programme.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
-jmw
---
Jonathan Moore-Wright
Manager, Engineering Computer Centre and
 Nikiforuk Innovative Teaching and Learning Centre
University of Saskatchewan
(306) 966 5295, mailto:[log in to unmask]