LICENSING 2001

Re: Student Media for Windows XP Pro

Karen Lukas <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:42:24 -0500

I forwarded your message to our computer store and they confirmed with LAR
rep, Software House International, that the media can be ordered.  Still
wonder why our Microsoft rep didn't know it.  I consistently find out
things here that our rep doesn't know about.  Thank you for contributing to
the conversation.

Karen J. Lukas
Software Manager for Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue (CyH 262)
Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890
PH:  412-268-5157
FAX: 412-268-4987

--On Thursday, November 15, 2001 4:36 PM -0500 Joey Tappel