I am interested in hearing from campuses who admit at least a moderately
large number of foreign students (say, 400/year) as to their plans for
complying with the INS's new reporting requirements (see
www.educause.edu/issues/sevis.html for more info). If you reply directly to
me I will summarize for the group.
1. Approximate number of foreign students admitted/year:
2. Approximate number of foreign students enrolled/year:
3. Current SIS:
4. Plans to comply with SEVIS: "batch" mode or "interactive" mode or
uncertain at this time
5. If using "batch" mode, are you installing 3rd party software and if so
6. Any other comments you care to share
Thanks very much.
Participation and subscription information for this EDUCAUSE Constituent Group discussion list can be found at http://www.educause.edu/memdir/cg/.