Re: VirtualPC

Bob Paver <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:58:45 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

Geez. I'm beginning to think that Microsoft doesn't want to sell
Virtual PC to ANYONE.

Daddy, why would Microsoft spend so much money on a product and
then make it hard to buy?

Hmmmm, I'll have to think about that one. ;-)

Bob
--
Bob Paver                                    (512) 863-1676
Assoc. VP, Information Technology Services   (512) 863-1605 fax

Need help? .............................>>>  Call the HelpDesk at 819-7333.