Re: VirtualPC

"Burchard, Wendy" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:45:01 -0400

Chris,

We have a campus agreement through a consortium and Office Pro for MAC is
included per our reps.

Wendy Burchard
Procurement Coordinator
University of Richmond
Phone: 804-289-8785

-----Original Message-----
From: Sinnett, Chris [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 4:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [LICENSING] VirtualPC

We're in the early stages of MS Campus Agreement renewal here and I'm
hearing the same kinds of things.  Our reps described the extremely
convoluted process it takes to get Academic pricing/CA pricing.  Given
the fact that they have to negotiate with each individual product group
to get us pricing I don't expect to see anything soon.  I did tell them
(our reps) that this is a hot discussion topic on the Educause list and
that we're all "not amused" that Mac Office Pro is not part of the CA
offerings.

Chris

Chris Sinnett
Software Licensing and Support Manager