MS Office 2003

Marg Knox <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:51:40 -0500

Colleagues, I want to check in and see if others are having a problem we
are having. Our Office 2003 media for students has not shown up and we
are being told it is because Arvato (the duplicator, if I am spelling
that correctly) has not yet received the media from Microsoft. I seem to
have confirmation of the issue. I am guessing this also affects the
Student Select program as well as Campus Agreement.

This seems so peculiar. Microsoft does a big media push for Office 2003
and we frustrate our students.

Has anyone gotten their student Office 2003 media?

On the plus side, I see that Microsoft is including a long term
evaluation for One Note for Campus Agreement users (thru end of your
subscription year). And graduating students during that time would get a
permanent license.

Margaret Knox         [log in to unmask]
Information Technology Services (ITS)
FAC 210<--NEW         (512) 475-9300/9224
Director,             (512) 475-9282 fax
ITS- Collaboration & Academic Resources
The University of Texas at Austin