Thank you to everyone who was able to attend Educause Licensing meeting last Tuesday

Marg Knox <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:46:54 -0600

We had a great turnout, about 60 people attended last Tuesday's meeting
at Educause.

I have turned in Bob's suggestion that we use wireless microphones for
each table next time. It is the second year that we have been in a room
that eats sound and so it makes it hard for everyone to hear everyone.

Mark and Larry took minutes so we should have some notes for you
shortly. MANY THANKS for that effort!

Regards, Marg

Margaret Knox         [log in to unmask]
Information Technology Services (ITS)
FAC 210<--NEW         (512) 475-9300/9224
Director,             (512) 475-9282 fax
ITS- Collaboration & Academic Resources
The University of Texas at Austin