Re: email client software

Debra Allison <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Jan 2003 08:09:09 -0500

Linda and the list,

At Miami University, we have licensed Eudora for our faculty/staff since
1996 and we've been very pleased.  We required a client for Windows and Mac
as well.  Over time, the filtering capability has become especially
important.  We license Eudora for students (unlimited site license), also,
but most of them now bring Outlook or use the web-based email program
(Squirrel Mail) we made available through our portal.

Thanks,
Debi Allison
Assistant Director, Computing and Information Services
Miami University
Oxford, OH  45056
(513) 529-5322