FW: [LICENSING] Citrix, Microsoft & students

Marg Knox <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:23:06 -0600

Enoch (MS Edu licensing) provides the official answer for this question below. Several schools, actually, have asked this question or a variant recently.... See below. Thanks, Enoch.

He also offers to set up a presentation on TS licensing. Let me know if you are interested!