Re: Unbelievable prices. Is it for real?

"Karen J. Lukas" <[log in to unmask]>

Karen Lukas <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 Dec 2003 12:08:26 -0500

I have not used sources such as this and would worry about the legality of
these licenses.   It just sounds odd to me that this source claims to be
able to sell software licenses that are intended for OEM's.  I would expect
that privilege be limited to OEM's.

Karen Lukas
Software Manager for Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University
Computing Services (CyH 262)
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Phone: 412-268-5157
FAX:   412-268-4987

--On Wednesday, December 17, 2003 10:59 AM -0600 Marg Knox