Student Campus Wide Agreement Media Duplication and Distribution Options

Chropufka Mark <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Feb 2003 14:06:48 -0500

At St. John's University, we are considering adding the student option
to our current Campus Wide Agreement.  My question is if your
organization currently purchases the student option, how do you handle
the duplication and distribution of Microsoft media to your students.
Additionally, what is the cost to provide this service and are there any
vendors you recommend to assist with this process.  I've heard that some
universities have students purchase through the campus bookstore, but I
am wondering how successful this is and if it is a relatively
inexpensive option.
Further, do students complete a license agreement upon purchasing their
media kit or is this handled separately?

Thanks in advance for your help with this matter.

Regards,

Mark
Mark Chropufka
Software Analyst