Re: Student Campus Wide Agreement Media Duplication and Distribution Options

"Knox, Margaret H" <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 9 Feb 2003 17:18:02 -0600

Mark,

Under Campus Agreement you may not duplicated the media; you must buy it from an authorized reseller (usually your Campus Agreement provider) or in some cases directly from the Microsoft duplicator (if you are an authorized reseller which is unlikely). Quantity can usually help get the price down.

When the student graduates (and only then) you also send a notice to the student (contained in the agreement) that authorizes the student's permanent license.

Otherwise we are not dissimilar from Charlotte's  message below. Some schools only do net down  loads..

Margaret Knox         [log in to unmask]
Information Technology Services (ITS)
COM 17                (512) 475-9300/9224
Director,             (512) 475-9282 fax
ITS- Collaboration & Academic Resources
The University of Texas at Austin