Re: Student Campus Wide Agreement Media Duplication and Distribution Options

"Linda J. McNamara" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Feb 2003 08:56:04 -0700

It was my understanding you HAD to buy the student media from the Campus
Agreement provider.  Have others found this not to be true?  We'd love to
get some competition on this, but thought we were restricted (in our case
we use Dell for the CA).

We have the CA for students only in the College of Business. We have
students get media from our Software Store and that works well.  Our
Software Store can charge a small "distribution fee" to the College of
Business to help with the costs. We didn't want to get into the messy
business of network distribution either.

--
Linda J. McNamara, Associate Director
Academic Computing and Networking Services