Re: Survey Data Collection Software for the Web

Chropufka Mark <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:45:58 -0500

One product used by our CTE area, is Perseus Survey Solutions.  I have
worked with the product and found it very easy to create a web based
survey.  Responses can be sent to an email account, which the software
can read and transfer them to an Access database.  Additionally, you can
run reports through Perseus or if you are familiar with Access, massage
the data in the MDB file and create your own reports.

Regards,
Mark
Mark Chropufka
Software Analyst