Re: Unlimited Licenses and Pricing Models

Marg Knox <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:36:43 -0600

See annotations below, thanks

Margaret Knox         [log in to unmask]
Information Technology Services (ITS)
COM 17                (512) 475-9300/9224
Director,             (512) 475-9282 fax
ITS- Collaboration & Academic Resources
The University of Texas at Austin