Re: Adobe CLP Authorized Education Reseller

Teri O'Rourke <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:58:03 -0800

We've used TRC most recently, but SHI and RTEK have also been good resellers for us in the past.

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/26/03 01:01PM >>>
Good afternoon all,

May I ask, would anyone be willing to share a recommendation for an Adobe
AER?  I am currently reviewing proposals from a few AERs and, quite
frankly, I am disappointed and left with the impression that some of these
companies do not care if they get the business.

If you are willing to share any information, I would be grateful.

Best to you all,

Chuck

Chuck Jessop
Software Acquisition Coordinator
Cornell University
222B, CCC, Garden Avenue, Ithaca NY 14853
(607) 255-3016 - Office   (607) 255-9145 - Fax