CD Duplication

Stephen Sopp <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Jan 2003 13:59:20 -0500

I am currently looking into a new automatic CD/DVD duplicator.  I figured
some of you also duplicate CD's for distribution of licensed software. We
are currently using an older Trace Digital/Affex PowerWriter on a Macintosh
that we use with Toast.  I am looking for something that I will be able to
duplicate PC, Mac, and Unix software CD's and keep all the images handy.  I
was also looking for one with a built in printer.

What are you all using currently, any recommendations?  Also with what
software and are there any hurdles copying CD's for all platforms?  Any
feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Stephen Sopp
Site License Coordinator