Re: License Serving/Key Serving

"Born, Russ" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 2003 09:41:40 -0700

We've been using Keyserver for several years.  We key most of our
software, for both Mac and PC.  A list of our software can be found at
http://scf.oregonstate.edu/facilities/.

Russ Born
Student Computing Facilities
Information Services
Oregon State University

-----Original Message-----
From: Debbie Nanni [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 9:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [LICENSING] License Serving/Key Serving

Tufts University is looking to implement keyserving as a way to make
existing software licenses available to a larger audience.  We are
wondering the following:

1. What schools are currently using key or license serving in their
environments? 2. What software is being key or license served? 3. What
software is being used for the key and license serving (e.g., FLEXlm,
KeyServer etc.)?

Any input, suggestions or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Debbie Nanni
--
Deborah L. Nanni