SPAM

"Lofts, Kalletta" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 18 Apr 2003 13:10:26 -0500

We are currently in the beginning stages of exploring software to control
and minimize SPAM on campus.

What are you currently using for this?  Has it been successful? What about
the freeware product referenced by our Security Officer below?

 Also please include any recommendations, or products to avoid.

Thanks so much!  Kalletta

Kalletta Lofts,    Coordinator of Licensing Programs
 - A Division of Information Services
http://www.ku.edu/~vcinfo/

University of Kansas
Watson Library