Re: Attending Microsoft Academic Licensing next week

Candace Marquis <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 Apr 2003 07:52:42 -0500

Here are some of the dilemas we are wrestling with, Will the campus
agreement cover our servers? Are we better served by including our
servers in the campus agreement or dealing with them all seperatly
outside the agreement? Can we fold our servers into our agreement
later?

Candace L. Marquis
Help Desk Mgr./Training Coordinator
Millikin University
Academic Technology
1184 W. Main Street
Decatur, IL  62522
217-362-6488
217-362-6494 Fax

Colleagues,

I am attending a conference next week concerning Microsoft Academic
Licensing. What comments would you like me to share with Microsoft on
Campus Agreement, Select, Student Select, Open, etc. Terms and
Conditions, costs, whom you buy from, etc... What do you like , what
do
you need changed, etc?

I leave Sunday...

Margaret Knox         [log in to unmask]
Information Technology Services (ITS)
COM 17                (512) 475-9300/9224
Director,             (512) 475-9282 fax
ITS- Collaboration & Academic Resources
The University of Texas at Austin