Re: Attending Microsoft Academic Licensing next week

"Montefiori, Karen" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:45:52 -0500

We receive many requests from faculty and staff who wish to
purchase Microsoft products for personal use (and at Select
prices).  Could Microsoft offer a program like Student Select to
faculty and staff?

> Colleagues,
>
> I am attending a conference next week concerning Microsoft
> Academic Licensing. What comments would you like me to share with
> Microsoft on Campus Agreement, Select, Student Select, Open, etc.
> Terms and Conditions, costs, whom you buy from, etc... What do
> you like , what do
> you need changed, etc?
>
> I leave Sunday...
>
> _____________________________________
> Margaret Knox         [log in to unmask]
> Information Technology Services (ITS)
> COM 17                (512) 475-9300/9224
> Director,             (512) 475-9282 fax
> ITS- Collaboration & Academic Resources
> The University of Texas at Austin

> http://www.educause.edu/memdir/cg/.

Email: [log in to unmask]