FW: [LICENSING] Attending Microsoft Academic Licensing next week

Marg Knox <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:18:32 -0500

See note from Chris below...

Margaret Knox         [log in to unmask]
Information Technology Services (ITS)
COM 17                (512) 475-9300/9224
Director,             (512) 475-9282 fax
ITS- Collaboration & Academic Resources
The University of Texas at Austin