Re: Attending Microsoft Academic Licensing next week

Marg Knox <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 25 Apr 2003 16:33:03 -0500

tnx

Margaret Knox         [log in to unmask]
Information Technology Services (ITS)
COM 17                (512) 475-9300/9224
Director,             (512) 475-9282 fax
ITS- Collaboration & Academic Resources
The University of Texas at Austin