Re: FW: Refworks

"Sinnett, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:40:46 -0700

Stephen,

We have a volume purchase plan with ISI for endnote.  It's not a
spectacular discount but we're paying less than street.  Call or email
me direct if you want more info.

Chris

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Chris Sinnett
Software Site License Coordinator
Manager, I.S. Computer Consulting
121 The Valley Library
Oregon State University
Corvallis  OR  97331

(541) 737-9156
http://tss.oregonstate.edu/softdist
http://tss.oregonstate.edu/consulting

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Sopp [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 11:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [LICENSING] FW: Refworks

We have been investigating a license for Endnote/Reference Manager.
Does anyone have existing licenses, if so are they a site license or a
volume deal?  We couldn't seem to negotiate very good pricing with them.
Just curious how everyone else handles it.

Thanks,

Stephen Sopp
Site License Coordinator
Duke University