Exchange 2000 site (running on a cluster) using Symantec anti-virus

Marg Knox <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 May 2003 09:32:24 -0500

I am hoping one of you'all can provide a pointer. I have a request to
locate a school running Exchange 2000 in a cluster environment (e.g.,
active/passive cluster) that is running Symantec's antivirus.

If your school is so configured, could you e-mail a contact person?
mailto:[log in to unmask]

Thank you!!

Regards,

Marg

Margaret Knox         [log in to unmask]
Information Technology Services (ITS)
FAC 210<--NEW         (512) 475-9300/9224
Director,             (512) 475-9282 fax
ITS- Collaboration & Academic Resources
The University of Texas at Austin