Deepfreeze program and Windows 2000 issues

Candace Marquis <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 May 2003 15:05:05 -0500

Needs some help: Is anyone familiar with the program Deepfreeze? If so,
we are having problems running this program with Windows 2000. We have
general access computers and would like to know how others are locking
them down and at the same time letting the users do what they need for
educational purposes. Please give me some feedback, Thanks.

Candace L. Marquis
Help Desk Mgr./Training Coordinator
Millikin University
InformationTechnology