Bad shipment of CD's from Arvato for Microsoft Windows XP (student media)

Marg Knox <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Jun 2003 12:01:11 -0500

This is not licensing, but I thought you might want to share this info
with whomever in your campus handles your Microsoft Campus Agreement
media (if you do this program)...

Late last week, we got a shipment of Windows XP from Arvato (the
Microsoft replicator) and the entire shipment of 5000 was bad... It had
the codes for MS Office X for Mac instead of Windows XP. Arvato is
working with us to get us good copies quickly, but if your campus got a
recent shipment, you may want to check it.

Margaret Knox         [log in to unmask]
Information Technology Services (ITS)
FAC 210<--NEW         (512) 475-9300/9224
Director,             (512) 475-9282 fax
ITS- Collaboration & Academic Resources
The University of Texas at Austin