Re: SPSS Increases CSU Price by 300%

"Sinnett, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:40:15 -0700

We saw about a 90% price increase this year on 225 licenses.  We share
the cost across the users and we had a fairly substantial administrative
markup on this particular product.  I was able to keep the individual
increase down this year by eating into the admin markup but won't be
able to next year (I now have to recover part of my salary via the
markup).

Chris

Chris Sinnett
Software Site License Coordinator