Query for Chargeback Info

Larry Pounds <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:57:31 -0400

Hi Marg, I have been asked to contact comparator universities to help us
decide on chargeback or not.  I would like to ask all of the following
institutions who are represented on this list as indicated below to
reply to me directly, [log in to unmask]

To the question: Do you chargeback, cost recover, for the Microsoft
Campus Agreement or any other campus-wide software licensing?

If so, please list the product/company/distribution program, and briefly
describe what chargeback process, methodology, works best for you?

A reward (modest) for assistance will be forthcoming at the Educause,
Anaheim, CA meeting!

University of:

Arizona
California, Davis
Florida
Iowa
Kentucky
South Carolina
Tennessee

California, Berkeley
Illinois
Michigan
North Carolina, Chapel Hill
Texas, Austin
Virginia
Washington
Wisconsin

Indiana University, Bloomington
North Carolina State University
Pen State University
Texas A&M University

I would appreciate any information within 10 days.

Many Thanks!

Larry Pounds
University of Georgia - MSD
Managed Software Distribution