Re: Microsoft License Options for Students and Employees.

Teri O'Rourke <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:55:26 -0700

I believe the Administrative install option works for any of the WWF
media (at least it used to), which is what you should be buying if you
are getting your licensing through any of Microsoft's licensing
arrangements.

>>> Chad McDonald <[log in to unmask]> 7/30/2003 10:11:20 AM >>>
We provide office on all of our images using the "administrative
install" feature.  Since we use the Campus Wide Agreement, I don't
know
if this is available with other licensing plans.

Thanks,

Chad McDonald

Director of Campus Computer Support Services

Georgia College & State University

Phone (478)445-4473

Fax (478)445-1202