Re: Is the new Virtual PC for Mac (etc.) included in the Microsoft Campus Agreement?

Marg Knox <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:12:55 -0500

Karen, we asked last week when we saw a news item...

Margaret Knox         [log in to unmask]
Information Technology Services (ITS)
FAC 210<--NEW         (512) 475-9300/9224
Director,             (512) 475-9282 fax
ITS- Collaboration & Academic Resources
The University of Texas at Austin