Re: Is the new Virtual PC for Mac (etc.) included in the Microsoft Campus Agreement?

Elizabeth Shannon <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:44:58 -0500

Microsoft® Office v. X for Mac now comes in three editions—Standard,
Professional, and Student and Teacher.

Joel Ness wrote:

> There _is_ no Macintosh OFfice Pro since MS only makes a Windows
> version of Access.
>
> The "Pro" in Office Pro for Windows means that it includes Access.
>
> There's just one flavor of office for the Mac. Our Campus Software
> agreement CDs include MS Office 2001 (for older Macs) and MS Office v.X
> (for newer Macs running OSX).

Elizabeth Shannon
Pittsburg State University - OIS