Re: Is the new Virtual PC for Mac (etc.) included in the Microsoft Campus Agreement?

Marg Knox <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:08:31 -0500

Jane is correct. The web site shows it one way and we think the
Subscription Form just says Office Pro (without differentiating).... The
Mac group has told my account manager it is the way the web site states
(not Mac Office Pro). I don't think that is fair or right. I am sure
Microsoft is listening to us discuss this... So I hope for a change or
clarification that includes it.

Margaret Knox         [log in to unmask]
Information Technology Services (ITS)
FAC 210<--NEW         (512) 475-9300/9224
Director,             (512) 475-9282 fax
ITS- Collaboration & Academic Resources
The University of Texas at Austin