Re: Adobe

"Vaters, V. Carol" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Jul 2006 15:50:11 -0400

Nancy,

We had a similar situation.  Adobe honored them while they were under
maintenance.  However, new concurrent licenses were no longer "free" and
were only available at a higher price.

Thanks,
Carol
Carol Vaters
Hardware Acquisition/Software Licensing
Brown University
Ofc:    401.863.7476
eFax:   320.306.0974

-----Original Message-----
From: Nancy Stemmer [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 3:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [LICENSING] Adobe

Hi -
Does anyone have any information on how Adobe plans to handle Macromedia

concurrency licenses.  When we purchased our Flash and Dreamweaver
licenses all I had to do was go online to Macromedia and sign up my
licences for concurrency for free.  Will Adobe honor those concurrent
licenses?
Thanks,
Nancy

--