Re: Oracle/Peoplesoft Training constraints

Stephen Benedict <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Aug 2006 13:16:50 -0700

A real good response.  I will be meeting with Oracle/Peoplesoft in a few
weeks to discuss this issue.

Would the same posting be appropriate at the PeopleSoft Applications
Constituent Group Listserv possibly?

Thanks so much.   Steve   (contact info in below post)