Re: Our annual face-to-face meeting for licensing. Dallas. MONDAY Oct 9th, 4:45-6:45, Room D227

Stephen Benedict <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:36:41 -0700

Scott:

I look forward to attending your ITAM @ the University of Michigan
session.  I hope you will not hold my BS from Michigan State University
against me ;)

Regards,

Stephen Benedict  Esq. C.P.M.
Director IT Strategic Sourcing
Information Resources and Communications
University of California Office of the President
1111 Franklin St.  #7106
Oakland, CA  94607
(510) 987 0880
(510) 763 9047 (Fax)