BMC

Debbie Nanni <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Oct 2006 07:39:43 -0400

I'm not certain if this is the correct list to be sending this to, but
here goes.....

We're looking to acquire some additional licenses for a server
monitoring product marketed by BMC.  However, BMC is insisting on
incorporating some new business practices in its terms and conditions,
and we find some of these pretty onerous.

Since the acquisition can be delayed for a bit, we are wondering whether
BMC might be more flexible and more willing to negotiate at the end of
one of their quarters or at the end of their fiscal year.  Does anyone
on this list know or can anyone suggest how we might find out what BMC's
fiscal year is?

Thanks,
Debbie
--