Re: BMC

John Tomeny <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:01:03 -0400

Hi Debbie,

I am curious about what the onerous business practices are that BMC
wants to incorporate into in their terms and conditions.  I presented
a workshop on emerging software licensing models last week at
IAITAM's annual conference and I will be hosting a panel discussion
on software licensing at NSBA's T+L conference in a few weeks.  So
examples are useful and interesting in my work.

Can you share?

John Tomeny
Sassafras Software Inc.
603-643-3351
http://www.sassafras.com
"K2" - KeyAuditor & KeyServer 6.0
Integrated Software Auditing & License Management