Re: new activation scheme w/ MCA products begin

Michael Stark <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Nov 2006 09:28:08 -0800

  I am re-posting with approval this clarification on Volume Licensing Key 2.0 "KMS" servers. Microsoft has been very speedy in responding to concerns about how one might support the new activation scheme first being deployed in Vista. There are two good bits of licensing news contained below. The second bit of news is a EULA change.