Student Select software

Peggy Sander <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Nov 2006 14:58:09 -0500

Licensing Experts:

For anyone supporting Microsoft licensing, this week has been filled with
low points.  Our reseller has now informed me that our bookstore cannot
continue to sell their inventory of Microsoft Student Select licenses.
The bookstore has a fair sized inventory of Office 2003, XP, Project Pro
2003 and Visio Pro 2003 Student Select licenses.

Having followed the MS thread on this listserv this week, I understand
that E-Academy has discontinued sales of Select licenses but since we
purchased the licenses and have means of returning unused stock, I do not
understand why we cannot continue to sell the licenses and media sets at
least until the new versions of Vista Products become available in the
spring. Any advice would be appreciated.

Peggy Sander
Manager, Administrative Systems Support
Miami University
IT Services