Re: new activation scheme w/ MCA products begin

Marg Knox <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 6 Nov 2006 16:20:24 -0600

I was just rereading this and also talking with Licensing. And they
pointed out that this is for retail only (as it notes in the message)
and  has not effect on OEM licensing at all where the license is not
transferable. Almost none of us buy retail (full package) for
institutional computers... Just in case there was any confusion...

Regards, Marg

Margaret H. Knox                  [log in to unmask]

Interim Assoc. Vice Chancellor & CIO   (512)322-3774

The University of Texas System

CTJ 2.218 78701

--

At UT Austin: Director, ITS