SPSS license

Shahra Meshkaty <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Dec 2006 09:38:55 -0800

I hope that i am posting to the correct listserve to ask this question.
I am trying to solicit some feedback from those of you with SPSS
licensing experience (pricing, maintenance and service fees).
On our campus we are getting increased demands for use of SPSS but
with our current license status, it seems enormously costly. We
currently have about>200-250 licenses floating around between the PC
labs and individual faculty members plus 50 copies in Macintosh lab.
Any solution, advise and suggestion is appreciated.

Shahra Meshkaty
Information Technology Services
Interim Director of Academic Technology Services
WebCT Administrator
Maher 192, X2298