FW: [LICENSING] FW: [LICENSING] MSO Pro 2003 SP2 required for legal reasons?

Marg Knox <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:01:57 -0600

Please see Enoch's message below and the attached FAQ for more info
Office SP2 requirement etc...

Regards, Marg

Margaret H. Knox       [log in to unmask]
Director                      (512) 475-9224
The University of Texas
ITS- Collaboration & Academic Resources
OTIS - System wide Strategies
FAC 248 I (at Austin)78712