Re: FW: [LICENSING] FW: [LICENSING] MSO Pro 2003 SP2 required for legal reasons?

Debbie Nanni <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:34:31 -0500

Dear Marg,

Thanks for the ongoing updates.  I'd feel more comfortable if the
information on the WAH media were clearer.  The feedback from Enoch
Remick states, "Regarding Student and Employee WAH media, if you have
purchased and received media that does not include SP2 (or SP3), you are
not required to install SP2 (or SP3)."  Can we assume that the following
phrase is implied at the end of the quote?

"...even if the installation using the WAH media constitutes a new
implementation of the infringing version of the MS Office software."

Thanks,
Debbie Nanni
--
Computer Services